Service NEED HELP?

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Hello Freedom! Forums! I am the Dysfunctional Gamer and I have an offer for you! Do you ever feel you don't have time to edit? Well you're in luck! I am willing to offer my time to help you! I can help with editing your videos! A couple of quick points first!

1. If you do allow me to edit/help edit you must give proper credit to me via my YouTube channel.
2. First one is FREE! If you wish to continue using my help I do 1.00/minute, that is total video length. 10 minute video=10 dollars.
3. It is your video! You control what goes on in it as far as content, music, effects etc.
4. You only pay if you want to use my edit! Now with that being said if I work hard on it and you don't use it but do an exact copy of it yourself, we may run into an issue.
5. I am here to help you but also have my own channel to run so please allow at least 2 days, I know it sends like direct but I have videos also plus I work full time during the day.

If you are interested and want to see what I can do send me some test footage! Free of charge and it won't count as your first free video!
Disclaimer- If I start getting a lot of response about this the video delay time may go up.