EZeeGameX

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone!
I'm pretty new to this forum and website. I just started my youtube channel and I kinda need help on how to really grow my channel. Is something wrong with my channel? Do I need to change anything? :\

LevelCat

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey man i'm exactly the same as you so i'm going to help by subing as i'm finding it's hard, but your channel is good.

EZeeGameX

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
also could you check out my channel
Hey, thanks! I just checked your channel. I think you need to enable that thing for people who are first time at your channel so they can see your content. Currently, when I go to your channel, it says no content found unless I click on your videos. Hope I helped out a bit. :)

CSJ293

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone!
I'm pretty new to this forum and website. I just started my youtube channel and I kinda need help on how to really grow my channel. Is something wrong with my channel? Do I need to change anything? :\
Hey dude I'm the same I'm new too haha. As far as I can see theres nothing wrong with your channel just give it time you'll eventually grow :D I dropped by too so hope it helped :D

LevelCat

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey, thanks! I just checked your channel. I think you need to enable that thing for people who are first time at your channel so they can see your content. Currently, when I go to your channel, it says no content found unless I click on your videos. Hope I helped out a bit. :)
thanks i will