Zeno

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
mongolia
YouTube
Hello,guys i'm Zeno.I would like to make a video with you guys because my channel is kind of small and since this is my only chance to get a decent life as you guys know.But i will do my best to be fun and entertaining.I got garry's mod counter-strike global offensive and dota 2.So please help me.If you guys wanna contact me please respond to this thread.And also you can send email to [email protected]. Thank you for your attention :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello,guys i'm Zeno.I would like to make a video with you guys because my channel is kind of small and since this is my only chance to get a decent life as you guys know.But i will do my best to be fun and entertaining.I got garry's mod counter-strike global offensive and dota 2.So please help me.If you guys wanna contact me please respond to this thread.And also you can send email to [email protected]. Thank you for your attention :)
Heya Zeno, it's rare to have a name that starts with the letter Z :p It sounds like you're looking to work with a lot of people on here. That's wonderful! I linked you two sections, one for collaborations, and a bonus one for your introduction post. You can meet a lot of people at the collaboration forums. Secondly, you can use a template from the welcoming post as well, that way you can relate to even more members here ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Zeno

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
mongolia
YouTube
Woooooooow thanks :) and about my name.I got an idea from my friend's steam profile name which was Moona and mine was zero.So i simple merged it :p

Last edited:

Zeno

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
mongolia
YouTube
Woooooooow thanks :) and about my name.I got an idea from my friend's steam profile name which was Moona and mine was zero.So i simple merged it :p