need help ! with Quality

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey guys , So I run a gaming channel and I use Movie studio Platinum to edit all my videos ! When I render my videos and upload them to me the quality seems bad and the webcam seems blurry to ! Now I own the Logitech c920 which is one of the best out there but it doesn't look good on video for some reason , I'm not sure if I'm missing something , I also Use a HDPVR to record my gameplay.

Thanks all

NachoAverageGamers

May 18, 2016
YouTube
NachoAveGamers
I used to have that problem with Movie Studio as well. It's got something to do with the rendering I believe, as it will usually preview pretty sleek but come out looking like garbage. I'd just try to render at the highest settings possible and hope for the best.

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Well I dont use Movie Studio myself but I have had issues similar to that. Usually it is either the resolution or the bit rate that is set to a low setting. I dont know if that can help but I hope it does. If not, just google it

ChicagoSnipez

New User
Sep 11, 2014
YouTube
I would try to save up for a better editing software, and a better webcam. But depending on what your recording your cam with it could be that your settings are set on non HD to prevent from overusing your cpu. A lot of other things could be happening but that is one that happens a lot.

CoatesFamilyVlogs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
England
YouTube
I have had that problem before too. I moved over to using Cyberlink Powerdirector which can do a surprising amount and the video quality and rendering time is great.

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
I have had that problem before too. I moved over to using Cyberlink Powerdirector which can do a surprising amount and the video quality and rendering time is great.
I currently use PowerDirector 13 but find it confusing with how you can get new effects and whatever. If you know anything maybe you can help me out.

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
I think is a problem with your editing software...I havent used Movie studio Platinum so i cant really say much but well...i use Lightworks to edit my vids and honestly they are that bad

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Check your resolution export settings. Make sure your YouTube playback settings are on high. If there's dust on your webcam use a microfibre cloth to clean it. You could even consider switching softwares. Try Hitfilm 4 express if you need a free one.
Hope one of these helps.

I personally use Final Cut Pro X Because I have a mac.

Last edited:

Mr Alex Powell

New User
Jul 1, 2016
BIRMINGHAM, UK
YouTube
USE SONY VEGAS FOR PC OR FINAL CUT PRO FOR MAC MATE IF UR WATCHING IT BK ON A NON HD MONITOR IT WONT LOOK CRISP OR IF UR WATCHING IT WEN ITS JUST UPLOADED TO UTUBE IT WONT LOOK CRISP IT TAKES SEVERAL MINUETES TO PROCESS TO HD !!