Tips & Tricks need help growing my channel

Picept

Rising User
Dec 4, 2016
Long Island, NY
YouTube
Picept
I honestly don't know. Through a forum is one good way so i guess your going the right way. Either way i think above all you need a spark and high quality content mby a video editor thumbnail maker or a mic i use shotcut but its hard to use however its free as for a thumbnail i was told pixlr was good but idk how to use that either

WazGamez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
YouTube
wazgamez
I suggest you to share your videos everywhere where lets say type of gaming it is
and also comment other youtubes videos of gameplays and I don't mean make it spam but actually make an afford to comment it what u think

S

SuperMrScratch

A channel usually grows if it's videos are interesting enough to keep you hooked.
I'd say try experimenting and see what kind of videos you make, and then continue from there on.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The first thing you could start with is browse the tips section here on the forums as it contains many usefull threads on how to grow your channel.

To give some tips in general make a matching Avatar and Banner, upload at least 3 times a week with scheduled uploads. Share across Social Media and interact with fellow youtubers who share interest.
Optional you could make a free website to go along with your youtube channel ;)