DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Ok, I hit the 500subs, don't laugh :) ... and I want to update my Youtube and Hitbox channels. So I need the following.

-New youtube banner, and background. (For online Gamer, channel name "DAGI MMO")
-New youtube thumbnail template (What I can update, Title and Episode, Images)
-New Youtube Avatar
-New Stream Overlay (I'm using OBS for streaming)
-New Intro for my videos like 5sec or less. (I already got some from Fiver but I would like it to be in same design format as the other GFX in my channels.)
-New Outro for promoting my other videos and giving the final word.

I would like that all of these are made by the same person and that all of them follow the same color and design format. I'm willing to pay some. But small channel like me + unemployment on top of that limits the prices. Sure thing, I can promote designer on my video descriptions and give credit.

PS: I make videos on 1080p and 60fps so the intro and outro need's to be in that format too. I use Photoshop to edit my thumbnails and Vegas to edit my videos.

My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-YPAfa1bVyMMXKcn008uA
My Hitbox channel: www.hitbox.tv/DAGIMMO

Can anyone help me and take this challenge? If you take a look on my channel you note that my graphics are a bit all over the place, Banner, avatar, thumbnails and intro all different format.