Request Need Feedback On My Updated Channel Trailer!!

Speedy Stealth

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
hello,

I was wondering if I could get an honest review of my channel trailer. Inrecenly updated it because it was lacking overall quality so I made a brand new one, and need to know your opinion.

Thanks,
Speedy Stealth

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hello,

I was wondering if I could get an honest review of my channel trailer. Inrecenly updated it because it was lacking overall quality so I made a brand new one, and need to know your opinion.

Thanks,
Speedy Stealth
You seem like a shoutcaster, like you're full of energy :p I don't know about the asking for people to sub within the first 10 seconds of your video, before you even showed yourself off. When you use P words, you have a strong plosive effect, but that entirely depends on the power of your voice, and the use of a pop filter.

Nice job on not making the trailer awkward though, a lot of people fail at being natural :p Near the end you did talk yourself up a bit saying you have a good personality, and you told them to subscribe a second time. It's just things to consider, but that's my honest review ^^

Speedy Stealth

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
:D As soon as I said the things at the end of the video I knew I was going to get some feedback on that xD. I said to subscribe first because a lot of people just like to click away so I figured atleast they could hear tha, but that's probably not the best thing to do. Thanks for the honest review!!

Thanks,
Speedy Stealth

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
:D As soon as I said the things at the end of the video I knew I was going to get some feedback on that xD. I said to subscribe first because a lot of people just like to click away so I figured atleast they could hear tha, but that's probably not the best thing to do. Thanks for the honest review!!

Thanks,
Speedy Stealth
Hah, you weren't totally full of yourself :p I met a guy on here that told me he was a "hidden gem" that should get discovered. There's a line between talking yourself up, and being cocky, granted yours wasn't over the edge, heh. I just avoid saying subscribe in general, people will do it if they feel compelled to. Someone should do a study on that, because it works but it deters as well. But no worries ^^

Speedy Stealth

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Hah, you weren't totally full of yourself :p I met a guy on here that told me he was a "hidden gem" that should get discovered. There's a line between talking yourself up, and being cocky, granted yours wasn't over the edge, heh. I just avoid saying subscribe in general, people will do it if they feel compelled to. Someone should do a study on that, because it works but it deters as well. But no worries ^^
Thanks!! I appreciate the honest review!!

Reactions: fattmat