Review4Review need constructive critism

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Actually your voice sounds really good and fairly entertaining. The only issue I would have with it is the background noise. What mic are you using?

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
o
oh I'm just using $40 dollars mic from GameStop and when I listen to it before I post I didn't notice anything.Thanks for telling me I'll try to fix that.

If you're not already I suggest using audacity to record. There are some editing stuff you can do with it to eliminate background noise.​

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Your mic quality do sound good maybe u can be a little bit more energetic like as u are telling a story because I am watching that one :p so u should be a little more energetic but yea the quality looks good and as CalebKitt said u should get audacity and it would help u to increase the quality even more

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
When telling stories like you are you need to write it down first and then read off it, you fumble over your words a lot and repeat yourself multiple times which can be really annoying to listen to. If you have it all written down you can read it off and you wont lose your train of thought etc.