XBox Need constant collabs

Keeno

Rising User
Oct 23, 2016
YouTube
Thisiskeeno
hey everyone I'm just looking for some people that I can constantly make videos and just have fun with. Mainly Xbox but I don't mind some pc games like good or Minecraft. You can watch my videos to see the type of videos, but lmk!!!

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
hey everyone I'm just looking for some people that I can constantly make videos and just have fun with. Mainly Xbox but I don't mind some pc games like good or Minecraft. You can watch my videos to see the type of videos, but lmk!!!
Hey man, I've checked out your videos and you seem to be real comfortable behind the camera. Come check out our channel and see if your willing to work with us. If so be sure to send us a message either on Freedom! or at
[email protected]. We're looking for new members and friends. Hope to hear from you soon. Also feel free to use the links below as they should be helpful.

Keeno

Rising User
Oct 23, 2016
YouTube
Thisiskeeno
Hey man, I've checked out your videos and you seem to be real comfortable behind the camera. Come check out our channel and see if your willing to work with us. If so be sure to send us a message either on Freedom! or at
[email protected]. We're looking for new members and friends. Hope to hear from you soon. Also feel free to use the links below as they should be helpful.
Just emailed you ✊

Reactions: Izaak.L