PC Need Collab Members to Record With!

Nicholas1345

Mar 30, 2015
Hello my name is mango pang00 and i am looking for youtubers (doesnt matter about subs) that are willing to record during the week days and weekends. I need people who are funny as heck and who are immature. My group is very immature and funny but is kinda lacking activity now. No age requirements

GAMES WE PLAY:
CSGO
GMOD
ARK SURVIVAL
KLEPTO
GTA 5
And MORE!

SAMPLE VIDEO!

isaac mercado

New User
Aug 31, 2016
Hi i'm Isaac I was wondering if you wanted to play with me I i'm 12 years old and I really want to record games with you. I really like your video but the only thing is I cant really say bad words or yell my lungs out. If your interested we can play together and see how it goes.

Nicholas1345

Mar 30, 2015
Hi i'm Isaac I was wondering if you wanted to play with me I i'm 12 years old and I really want to record games with you. I really like your video but the only thing is I cant really say bad words or yell my lungs out. If your interested we can play together and see how it goes.
Np you dont gotta yell or swear so dont worry about it what is your skype?

EnderShweg

New User
Oct 10, 2016
I am 14 and have both CS:GO and Gmod. My rank is Silver 2 but I tend to be compared to Silver Elite Master. If you are interested my Skype is: cammerin.dobson, I have 13 subs currently and have a studio microphone and good recording capability.

isaac mercado

New User
Aug 31, 2016
I am 14 and have both CS:GO and Gmod. My rank is Silver 2 but I tend to be compared to Silver Elite Master. If you are interested my Skype is: cammerin.dobson, I have 13 subs currently and have a studio microphone and good recording capability.
Okay my Skype is "ICE" I don't have GMOD so we can still play csgo and I have a good mic as well.