GFX Request Need Banner and Profile Images for my Channel

KeyMerVin

New User
Aug 2, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello ^^

Well... hard to explain (English is not my maternal language, I'm spanish and I have problems explaining this even in spanish xD) xD

I need a banner and a profile photo that really describes my channel and even my person...

I'm looking for mixing things... I am a great fan of Kingdom Hearts (My favourite Saga) and Mirror's Edge (expecting for Mirror's Edge: Catalyst ^^)

I like too Minecraft, Call Of Duty, Counter Strike (I play since when I was little ^^) and many games

I would like to see things from all those games in the banner, and something original for the profile photo (not forgetting that is about videogames ^-^), like my Minecraft skin (I can send it ^^) walking thought a place that looks like the bottom of the banner (I would like the bottom and the summary of the image of the banner to be a place where all of the things and or characters I said before are, in a place that would be "the place" where them all are, for example, weapons from Call Of Duty in a place, weapons from Counter Strike in other, a character from a game in other place or even looking to another's game character... I would like the image of the banner to be "alive" (no need of gif xD) and the profile photo to represent more my person and a summary representing that I am a Gamer, a true Gamer ;) ^-^)

Sorry for my problems explaining... If you need some info or resources (like my Minecraft skin... my username of my minecraft account is "KeyMerVin" ^-^) for making the image (like how would I like something to be, or any other thing) just tell me ^^

Now, about Money... By the moment I can pay $12, $13, $14... Something like that... I know is not too much... just tell me the quantity you would like me to pay and I tell you if I can pay it or not before making the banner and profile photo ^^

Thanks and sorry again... any doubt or something you need me to explain better, just tell me ^-^

MAAANYYY THAANKS ^-^

EDIT: By the way, I love too "The Last Of Us" (I'm uploading vídeos completing the game on my channel ^^), and Tomb Raider, for more examples ^-^

THAAAAAANKS ^-^

KeyMerVin

New User
Aug 2, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi, I do banners and I could probably do all that for $8 if you think that is too much for the quality of my work then that is fine (I'm not the best) If you are interested here is my email [email protected] and here is my Portfolio http://hungrygamer7.deviantart.com/gallery/
I don't think is too much, I think is not enought, because there would be too much work for earning just $8 ;)

But what I've seen in your porfolio is not exactly what I'm looking for.. the image I am asking for would be different, with a lot of details and so much more work (I think xD) and I think is not fair paying you just $8 for all that... But anyway, as I told you, what I've seen in your portfolio is not exactly the type of images I'm looking for

Thanks and keep on, you are good! ^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1444592207][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can do the profile picture for $10, it would be $25 for both. So if you want I can just do the profile picture for you :D

Portfolio

Skype - jjmhammer (JJ Designs)

Email - [email protected]

- Cheers
How much for the banner without the profile? Could it be?

Anyway, your portfolio gets closer to what I'm looking for ^-^

Thanks ^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1444592237][/DOUBLEPOST]More offers are welcome ^-^

Thanks TO EVERYONE ^-^

JJ Designs

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2014
New York
YouTube
I don't think is too much, I think is not enought, because there would be too much work for earning just $8 ;)

But what I've seen in your porfolio is not exactly what I'm looking for.. the image I am asking for would be different, with a lot of details and so much more work (I think xD) and I think is not fair paying you just $8 for all that... But anyway, as I told you, what I've seen in your portfolio is not exactly the type of images I'm looking for

Thanks and keep on, you are good! ^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1444592207][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for the banner without the profile? Could it be?

Anyway, your portfolio gets closer to what I'm looking for ^-^

Thanks ^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1444592237][/DOUBLEPOST]More offers are welcome ^-^

Thanks TO EVERYONE ^-^
$20 for just the banner, together with the profile pic it's $25 and $10 for just the profile pic :)

Feel free to contact me though, my prices are always negotiable ;)

- Cheers

KeyMerVin

New User
Aug 2, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks EVERYONE for your offers ^^

By the moment I think I better wait and try to someday, when I have my Gamer PC (Maybe.. 2017? xD) do it myself ^^

THANKS and SORRY :( to EVERYONE, :( ^^

You all are GREAT ^^

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi there!
I am NahiraDX, a graphic, artist and illustrator with a lot of experience. (school and job)
I offer any kind of graphic , design , flayers, gif banners and more.
I am sure i can help you too!
hight quality and professional , psd if requested. Fast and best!
The price depends on the work, stye and negotiable !

here is my page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner
or send me a message by email at :[email protected] or add me on skype : NahiraDXgraphic