VFX Request NEED AN INTRO AND/OR CHANNEL ART‼ WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

Matthew Matt

New User
Oct 31, 2015
Hey there :)

I just started a channel today, i have 35 subs. I have all the equipment i need for making videos (lighting, camera, greenscreen)

Everythings going well except i have no video editing or graphics skills:(

If anyone could take a little time to make a small intro / outro for me that would be awesome!! also looking for a channel art but thats lesser priority.

message me on here !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwQ91o8SMRv2WioEdhAjDpA

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Hey there, Matthew!
I'd be willing to help you with your request :) I have all the professional editing software (Sony Vegas, Photoshop, After Effects and Cinema 4D) and I've been using it for a very long time now. I have a few videos that I have waiting in the wings, which I have made and will add to my portfolio. If you'd like to know more or see my portfolio, feel free to contact me on Skype @ decrepitsundew3 or DM me here on the forums or send me an email @ [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you Matthew! :)

Matthew Matt

New User
Oct 31, 2015
Hey there, Matthew!
I'd be willing to help you with your request :) I have all the professional editing software (Sony Vegas, Photoshop, After Effects and Cinema 4D) and I've been using it for a very long time now. I have a few videos that I have waiting in the wings, which I have made and will add to my portfolio. If you'd like to know more or see my portfolio, feel free to contact me on Skype @ decrepitsundew3 or DM me here on the forums or send me an email @ [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you Matthew! :)

Hey! thank you so much for offering!
Any channel art/ logo/ intro or outro video would be heaps appreciated!! :)