Gaming Need Advice for my channel!

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the forums.
This section of the forums is solely to introduce yourself.
Once you become a full member of the forums & Freedom you can post a link to your channel in the community review section of the forums in which you can ask for advice etc etc.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
ClumsySamurai is my youtube channel currently at 92 sub which I post funny video. However, I know that I need to improve on my channel, but I don't know what it is. If you check out my Youtube Channel pls give me some feedback

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0m1dA4uyDH3WzI51nrRI-Q
Bro, honestly, making it to 92 subs, with only that much videos is a big feat, for example check out my channel....You're doing great, just need to keep moving forward, One suggestion would be to try improving your thumbnails, but other than its really good. Also, check out my channel, when you're free, I upload daily, don't sub if you don't like it :), I want an opinion as to whether I'm doing something wrong :(

Reactions: ClumsySamurai

ClumsySamurai

Rising User
Aug 3, 2016
YouTube
ClumsySamurai
@AaronKF
Yeah my thumbnail not that great becuz I decide to draw my own thumbnail on paint with a little bit of editing on Photoshop. I'm being me which I don't see a lot Youtuber these days drawing/making their own thumbnail. I still inexperience on drawing thumbnail too lol

Reactions: AFKPlays

CorporalKilljoy

New User
Sep 23, 2016
Hey. Im new to YouTube as well. I think after looking at your videos, I think your thumbnails are creative and original. Another thing that gets people especially with gamers on YouTube, Is a strong intro which is that hook, also a unique look like colored hair or some kind of accessory people can identify you with like a samurai helmet. Not necessarily and highly edited intro like Zovio. But something with a webcam in the corner and before game officially starts say something like "konichiwa bitches, I am the Clumsy Samurai and my Clumsy ass will be playing some Prop hunt" or whatever game you are playing.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
@AaronKF
Yeah my thumbnail not that great becuz I decide to draw my own thumbnail on paint with a little bit of editing on Photoshop. I'm being me which I don't see a lot Youtuber these days drawing/making their own thumbnail. I still inexperience on drawing thumbnail too lol
Oh, oops, I didn't realise you were drawing your thumbnails, I mean I've never met anybody who drew their own thumbnails lol, talk about uniqueness, Great work bro! But why use paint? Check out 'Paint.net' (name may be the same but its a different software)...http://www.getpaint.net/index.html check out that link for the software, its free too!!!! Anyway keep up the awesome work bro, I subbed and am looking forward for more :)