Service Request Need a video editor

Retz Gaming Days

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Heya Guys and Gals,

Recently I have made an Android Mobile game called Magical Defence and I have been doing my best to advertise the game. I have thought long and hard about what needs to be done and have come to the conclusion that a true video advert would be best. However I have no video editing skills, this is where you lovely people come in. Is there anyone here that could help make a video advert for Magical Defence? This video would then be placed onto my YouTube channel, with all credits going to the maker of course.

I am of course happy to pay for the work as well.

Let me know :)

Have fun

Michael "Retz Retro" Ingram

Retz Gaming Days

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Unfortunately I've got my hands full with other projects otherwise I would've offered, however I would like to wish you all the best with your app! Hopefully all goes well.

Thanks, the game has only been out for just over a month and I have managed to get over 100 downloads and a 4.7 out of 5 rating on Google Play Store. So, I am guessing people like it XD It's just difficult to get things shared about unfortunately.

Thank you very much for the kinds words :)

Reactions: Showcase One

SesanTheDesigner

Rising User
May 1, 2017
YouTube
MeatlesssBacon
Hi there. I have over 4 years of experience as a YouTube video editor. My current channel (MeatlessBacon) has almost 8,000 subscribers and over 100,000 total videos views. Check out my channel to get a general sense of my portfolio.

I can certainly help you video edit. add me on skype (ebacon104) or message me if you're interested.

Reactions: Retz Gaming Days

Retz Gaming Days

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi there. I have over 4 years of experience as a YouTube video editor. My current channel (MeatlessBacon) has almost 8,000 subscribers and over 100,000 total videos views. Check out my channel to get a general sense of my portfolio.

I can certainly help you video edit. add me on skype (ebacon104) or message me if you're interested.

Thanks Sesan, I have sent you a message on here :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494972921][/DOUBLEPOST]Would just like to place a message here to state that my request has been taken by SesanTheDesigner. I shall place the finished work here when it is done to show off what I am sure will be some awesome work :)[DOUBLEPOST=1495296628][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the awesome work created by SesanTheDesigner. Thank you very much for this brilliant video :D

Last edited: