Service Need a thumbnail creator? I can help!

TheBallisticBadger

Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
I have been using Ps for a while now and I think I can make some pretty cool thumbnails for your videos!
This is for people who aren't really good at making them and want some help. I already do this for 1 person and they say I do an amazing job. Just hit me up in the comments so I can see what most of your thumbnails look like and if they look like they need some help I will start making them for you. My limit is 7 people right now because of time restraint. Also leave your skype and your YT.

Last edited:

GamingWithIceNova

Rising User
Dec 30, 2015
Pinole,CA
YouTube
I have been using Ps for a while now and I think I can make some pretty cool thumbnails for your videos!
This is for people who aren't really good at making them and want some help. I already do this for 1 person and they say I do an amazing job. Just hit me up in the comments so I can see what most of your thumbnails look like and if they look like they need some help I will start making them for you. My limit is 7 people right now because of time restraint.
Hello TheBallisticBadger, I need some thumbnails for my videos! I don't have time to make thumbnails for all my videos so most of them don't have a custom thumbnail. Can you please make some for my videos? Thank you and send them via email to [email protected]!

SaLGames

New User
May 23, 2016
I Really need help with Thumbnails But just for a While, I'm Going to give you Credits in The Description of Every video you make a Thumbnail for! Thanks :)

SaLGames

New User
May 23, 2016
Sorry but I don't got skype :( But I've got twitter AND A Facebook page, I hope it's ok I Really need this :( Thanks for listening.

Twitter:https: ./salimo979

Facebook Page: /Salgames

Get back to me, SaLGames