May 21, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Okay guys i am theofficialwierdguy aka Robin,

i need a new pc and i wonder what pc is good ?
And what software is good for a very low end pc for editing ?

that all have a great day!!

check me out on twitter and youtube :
Twitter: theoffiwierdguy
youtube: Theofficialwierdguy

Alpha Oh

Apr 5, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
I will say you're definitely gonna need something at least middle of the road if you want to get alot of editing done, or you're gonna have a bad time.

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
I have had both an Acer and an Asus, I preferred the Asus, I think it was just a way better machine. I have never heard of MSI. Video editing is going to be hard on a lower end computer. You may try something like Lightworks, but I don't know how well it's going to work.

qdtech

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
give full details....you want a pc or a laptop specifically?? If you want a pc then should it be assembeled or not??
I prefer assembled one.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
For editing software if you want something free you should go with Hitfilm 4 express. If you are willing to pay I would go either premiere or Sony movie edit or Sony Vegas. I personally use final cut because I have a Mac but I also use Hitfilm for intro animation and motion graphics.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Okay guys i am theofficialwierdguy aka Robin,

i need a new pc and i wonder what pc is good ?
And what software is good for a very low end pc for editing ?

that all have a great day!!

check me out on twitter and youtube :
Twitter: theoffiwierdguy
youtube: Theofficialwierdguy
Just build the pc yourself :D You will save money !

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Well as for the Video editing software i would recommend Lightworks coz it isnt really resource intensive.....however if you like a HUUUUUUGE amount of editing (like some sci fi movie XD) it will be quite resource intensive
Earlier i used my computer which i kid you not is like 4 or 5 years old with a core2duo,4GB ram and a nvidia 610 series graphics card and it worked perfectly fine

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
Dont know if it is allowed but i got a 350$ build video on my channel and if you like it i might make more builds