Service Request Need a GOOD logo and banner

G

Gods of Odds

I have had a few logos and banners made for me but they are all the same just plain black with Gods of Odds on it and to be honest I could do on my own even on Paint. I am looking for someone who will make me a good logo and banner for free, the logo is more important. Here is what I want.

Colour: Whatever looks good (can be black if it looks good)
Words on logo and banner: Either Gods of Odds or Gods of Odds gaming whichever looks better
Design: I am a gaming channel so I would like it to have some relevance to gaming but also I am hoping to start a lore series so if possible I would like it to have a lore/history feel to it.

If you can make me something than just message me it or post it here and thanks in advance but if you can't make something like I am asking here then do not try.

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
Hey! I'm offering a free service for banners (don't expect anything in return.) But here are some examples. Ignore the black parts they wouldn't be in the banner. I check all of them myself. The top one and the one with white lines was just a quick mess about. Just ask for a certain pattern and I'll see what I can do!Experiment.jpg HexagonBanner.jpg Test Banner 1.jpg YoutubeBannerNeonBlue.jpg

Jalepengo Playz

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
YouTube