Request Need a Channel review

Sky Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
U.S.A
YouTube
gamersky571
hello i have started youtube over 2 years ago.. and my channel has been growing very quickly
thanks to freedom but i want someone to check out my channel so he can tell me how my
channel is

PrimeRobotYTG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2015
YouTube
To start, I like how your keeping the video as pure as possible, the only problem with that is it may get boring as the video goes on.
Maybe some light/faint non-copyrighted music playing in the background (And something new other than the same music everyone else uses).
But like I said, its good to keep a video as clean as possible, but try to edit a bit?

And the infrequent upload-- its a problem for me too :(
Seeing your recent uploads, the last video you uploaded was a month ago, and the video before that 4 months ago.
People could forget about your channel and we don't want that now do we?
I know its different for every youtuber, some can constantly upload while some can only upload once every month, just try to push more videos out because 1) Your subs can enjoy more content and 2) Every video you upload is more exposure to the YT community.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Yeah my best recommendation is to upload more frequently. Set a goal for like once or twice a week and go from there, otherwise you'll lose the fans you've already gotten.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
ok so just at a glance of your channel the banner to me looks way to plain ofc thats just my opinion and there are so many people out there that like different things but it just looks a little to plane in my opinion. and your thumbnails really dont catch my eyes and don't really say watch me this is not a dig at you or anything like that even i have massive problems with my thumbnails i also saw one of your video the football one on roblox the recording itself is like really laggy so maybe try working on that abit mess around with your recording software settings for making it work better for your computer and also there is like a lot of white noise in the videos background like all thou the video. you can get a free software called audcity which will help you with noise removal and you mic is also needs to be a little more away from your face as when you take a breath and breath out the mic picks it up