Comedy Nathanjyk Studios, EDM, VIDEOS, PHOTOGRAPHY EDITING

What shall I do to make my content more professional? :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nathan Kim

New User
Mar 14, 2016
Maryland
www.patreon.com
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family,
I'm a student looking into Law and I would greatly appreciated if I can get some recognition for the hard work I did for this Network. I know my Youtube Practices are not the most ethical but for the smaller channels, there is nothing but luck that can get us to find feed back. IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, if I was given the opportunity to develop my creative skills as artist in the future careers that I might get into. I use top of the line programs and everything, so this hobby is quite expensive.
Thank you for the consideration#freedomfamily. #artistsneedrevenue

Attachments

• 11224009_843411652411560_7525021775558458468_n.jpg
    11224009_843411652411560_7525021775558458468_n.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family,
I'm a student looking into Law and I would greatly appreciated if I can get some recognition for the hard work I did for this Network. I know my Youtube Practices are not the most ethical but for the smaller channels, there is nothing but luck that can get us to find feed back. IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, if I was given the opportunity to develop my creative skills as artist in the future careers that I might get into. I use top of the line programs and everything, so this hobby is quite expensive.
Thank you for the consideration#freedomfamily. #artistsneedrevenue
Why aren't they ethical? I'm curious to what makes it that way, are you joking about Law? :p I'm a little dense, so please forgive me ^^ Welcome again to the forums Nathan, granted your jokes might land on other people, this one just flew right over me, hah.

Reactions: Nathan Kim

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

hehe you sound very professional.. but what exactly do you mean your youtube practices aren't the most ethical...?

Reactions: Nathan Kim