zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello once again my extended Freedom family,

I'm back once again to share with you, the final two videos in my Let's Play series and walk through of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. If you haven't already seen the previous videos in this series then please feel free to pop over to my channel and view them, while your there why not leave a 'like', comment, share or subscribe to make sure you don't miss out on my upcoming videos.

Anyway, I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, and especially like the new features that they have implemented in the last game of the current franchise. If you have any questions or queries about this or any of my other videos than please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me a private message, and if you would like to be a part of my monthly Q and A / Shout-out video then please follow the directions outlined in the video.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 features gameplay similar to the other games in the franchise, in which players battle in spectacularly detailed 3D environments. Some notable changes can be mentioned such as the the option to select one of three different fighting types has been removed, and replaced with the previous system of Ultimate Jutsu and Awakenings. Another change to note is the ability to swap characters during battle, however, the characters will now all share the same life bar. Also new to the franchise is the ability to break weapons and armor, both in free battle and boss battles. To support this, they have added the ability to create elemental damage; For example, fire can burn away clothing. Players can, however, extinguish the fire by moving around quickly throughout the area or by getting hit with water attacks.