VR Narrator and Artist Needed for Aetherbird Audio Podcast with Visuals

Tilairgan

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Tilairgan
Originally, this was going to be a Machinima for Minecraft (Trailer Above), but after months of searching long before the trailer was released and very few body actors. I decided instead to do an audio podcast with visuals.

I have all the Voice Actors to voice the characters and extras, but I hope to find a Narrator capable of delivering an emotional tone through emotional parts of the story. It's a very small collaboration job as the story is rather short, and you can help me reword some parts that you believe can be expressed better. If you want to audition for Narrator, you can audition here at the Casting Call Club!

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/narrator-and-artist-needed

I also would like to find an Artist to draw visual stills for the story. This would not be a paid job, but I feel the story is best told through visuals along with narration. If you want to help with art, just reply below or email me [email protected]

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
you say you want a the narator "Should carry a majestic medieval tone and be able to express an informative, but emotional tone for the story"
what would you consider something like that do you have an example of anything that sounds like that?

Tilairgan

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Tilairgan
you say you want a the narator "Should carry a majestic medieval tone and be able to express an informative, but emotional tone for the story"
what would you consider something like that do you have an example of anything that sounds like that?
The opening narrations from Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit are good examples.