Service Request Naming my channel?

Howler

New User
Dec 9, 2016
I need help naming my channel, I'm not very creative or decisive sooo now I'm here!! I want my channel to incorporate a wolf and/or stars. A cool name but nothing is clicking. Help me out ?! :D

Connor Gunningham

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey man I think that you should call your channel WolfiePlays or something along that! :)

I would also like to remind you that if you want full access to the fourms that you get the purple freedom! badge like I do. :D

Reactions: Howler
D

Deleted member 17740

I'd advise choosing a name that suits ya content on ya channel. For instance, gaming channels should never name their channel a name that sound, or suggest that you just do gaming of a particular gaming. This allows you to play other games in the future, and do other content on ya channel.
Secondly, your channel name should be something you are already familiar with, as you are more than likely going to be referring your self in your videos as what you name your channel. Keeping that in mind the channel name should also be something you wont be embarrassed, or regret about as it can be very hard, if not impossible, to change a channel name once its been chosen.
So to conclude, the name you choose must be something you feel you already know as you'll be using it, more than likely, in everyone of your videos as what you refer to ya self as.

I Hope this will help you choose ya channel's name, and that you make great content for everyone to watch :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Howler

Howler

New User
Dec 9, 2016
After putting some thought into it I think I'm gonna go with "TheLoneWolf" , I was looking at the other channels that have that name and no one has over 30 subs or is active! So now I just need a custom wolf logo & banner that incorporates the stars! Thanks to all of you that posted!