Fun and Games Name Your FAVORITE Video Game!

My favorite video games is :Mortal Kombat X , Call of Duty 4 , Modern Warfare 3 , Counter Strike 1.6, Half-Life expansions,Sven coop 5.0 , Super Smash Bros Crusade, GTA Vice City,Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded, Zombie Shooter 2, Warcraft 3 The Fronzen Throne, Sven Coop 5.0+auto update,Payday 2 all DLC, some Nintendo Emulator Games,The Witcher Series,Team Fortress 2 ,wolfenstein The New Older and Old Blood, GTA V, Minecraft,starcraft Brood War,Starcraft 2,Overwatch and another Games i play on Steam ;):cool:

JustManiacal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
I would have to say Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It's a hard choice though! D: But... If I'm playing with friends, it would be rocket league.

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I have alot of favorites depending on the console. but if i had to narrow it down, i would say...
GAMECUBE: F-Zero GX
PS2 (ONLINE): EverQuest Online Adventures (1 of the very first online PS2 games I think)
PS2 (OFFLINE): NightShade
PC: GMod (AKA: Garry's Mod)
ALL PLAYSSTATION CONSOLES: the entire GTA series (excluding the 'stories' ones and #2)
XBOX360: the entire Saints Row series (though I've only played 2 & 4 so far but heard good things about 1 & 3)
N64: Gauntlet Legends

cmr1990

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
gotta say, this cult classic right here. Now matter how much time passes I always go back and love every minute of it <3

migmay

New User
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Mine are:
-League of Legends
-Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (playing it right now *O*)
-The Legend of Zelda series

gunsage

Freedom! Member
This is always a tough one for me. I'm tempted to say one of the Final Fantasy titles, but I'm not so sure these days (though I still really love FF6 and 7). It would probably be Persona 4 if I absolutely had to choose ONE. And yes, I'm super stoked for Persona 5.