• no figure out something

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
my last post i posted the wrong link anywho my channel is dead i have about 30 videos but most of them get like 3 views thats bad for my sub count since no one hasn't really saw my channel since 2014
btw i have very good tags & thumbnails thats why i say my channel is dead and i check my analytics
sometimes its good sometimes its bad but since i have brought back any series on my youtube channel
is that is it because i stopped uploading on the weekends it because i normally upload monday-thursday
because i have about 50 private videos old videos are private because ppl would just hate on those instead of looking at my current content and i only have 4 videos that are #1 in search and even if they are
#1 in search the highest they get is 25 views so what is wrong with my channel is it dead because i was inactive on it since 2016 about 2 years ago and started making new content the start of this year
and i stopped uploading on my old channel because it was dead as well since march 2017 i couldn't bring it back my old channel has 400 subs about 2 active now on that channel my current one as the one that stayed alive for two months but for some reason when i review something it has a good amount of views
and before u ask why stopped uploading on my n9ne account because i got no views i was very
demotivated and i was using tags

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well thats the joy of not uploading, often people loose interest in channels and stop looking at them. Also seem like you keep making more channels after one has died instead of trying to help re-animate them.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Well thats the joy of not uploading, often people loose interest in channels and stop looking at them. Also seem like you keep making more channels after one has died instead of trying to help re-animate them.

Yeah there isn't much of a point to continuously making new channels. That isn't going to really do much to help really.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
i cant re animate them the channel didn't even hit 1k and i have good editing in my videos so..
and the channel i post on now is the one that ive been using since 2014 that was linked to my gmail and there is no way really to reive it because when i did rant style videos that help the channel a little bit when it stopped the views tanked[DOUBLEPOST=1521039356][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah there isn't much of a point to continuously making new channels. That isn't going to really do much to help really.
my sub goal is to get 1k but thats never happening so but then i upload 3 days week not the full weekday mon-fri only mon-wed
now i dont have 33 channels no no i have 1 for art 1 for news and i might just reupload content anyways to my current channel i use it did get subs it had 58 but lost about 3 subs and i have really gotten any subscribers since 2015 may[DOUBLEPOST=1521039514][/DOUBLEPOST]
but then whats also might be affecting it probably because i only have 93 uploads 33 public uploads do i need to upload more because i have 33 instead of 200 on my old channel

Last edited: