Solved My YouTube Terminated, Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

max1000

New User
Mar 24, 2016
Please help me,
My YouTube account has been terminated due spam,it looks someone has reported my video as a spam video.

Whatever, my channel is 2 years old and i've 2.5 millions views + 1.9k subscribers and my channel has just 5 videos.

Please help me to restore my channel.

Last edited:

DailyDoseOfHighlights

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2015
Norway
YouTube
You're fucked. Had a channel with a decent following, had a lot of payments coming in and my channel got terminated. Got in contact with freedom after a year of trying with youtube after no luck and they said they couldn't do anything and told me to contact youtube.

Been trying for over 2 years to contact youtube with no answer why my channel got shut down.

Upvote 0

Anonymous Updates

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Once signed into a terminated channel you are prompted to YouTube support. Simply fill in the form with as much detail as possible. If it doesn't work the first time, keep resubmitting it weekly until they reinstate your channel.

Reactions: max1000
Upvote 0

max1000

New User
Mar 24, 2016
Once signed into a terminated channel you are prompted to YouTube support. Simply fill in the form with as much detail as possible. If it doesn't work the first time, keep resubmitting it weekly until they reinstate your channel.
I already sent this form, do you think it'll works?

Upvote 0

NAB EU

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Please help me,
My YouTube account has been terminated due spam,it looks someone has reported my video as a spam video"
".

Whatever, my channel is 2 years old and i've 2.5 millions views + 1.9k subscribers and my channel has just 5 videos.

Please help me to restore my channel.
Unlucckkkyyyy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.