Community My YouTube Success Story

My YouTube Story
Oh!! at last I get the opportunity to share my YouTube story. First of all thanks Feedom Family for this new exciting feature.

My story start in the year 2013 when I was looking for an online job not just for earning but also promote my creative works to the world. I spend a lot of time online to search the perfect job to meet my need. After a long ups & downs journey I realise YouTube is good platform to achieve my goal. However my journey with YouTube was not so smooth, it’s likes walking through a dark lane without any help.
First I started watching YouTube videos regarding YouTube channel, Google Ad sense, Video optimization, Video monetization etc and create my own channel using those video tips & tricks. Thus my journey with YouTube begins, but the process was slow. Finally I discover YouTube MCN Freedom and join same with a little bit of doubt.

My notion about Freedom MCN was wrong; here I found very good guidelines, videos to grow my channel. I started follow them (such as “video monetization”, “payment setting”, “Heartbeat apps”, “Heartbeat keywords” , “Heartbeat Collaboration Tool”, “Black mode”, “Playlist”, YouTube new features like “Card”, “Subscription Button” etc.) as a result finally my channel subscription level, video views, channel earning increase day by day.Don’t forget to take a look, collaborate with my channel. Earnestly waiting for your kind cooperation in this regard.

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)