Gaming My YouTube Story.

Rahul Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube
lamRahul
Hello everyone, I have been doing YouTube for about 3-4 years mostly covering one game called WWE SuperCard. Now I am a huge wrestling fan and the main reason I decided to record videos and upload was just to have some fun and I really enjoy making videos. Apart from SuperCard I also cover (or at least try to) make other games such as Clash Royale, WWE Mayhem etc.
2017 was a great year for me I finally reached 1000 subscribers. Let's hope I can end 2018 with a banger too!
I came to know of Freedom! through one of my friends I met through a game and I'm really glad I came to know of it. Although I might not be here partnered till next month because I'm some odd 300 hours short on Watch Time on my channel but I will try my best to reach that threshold and hopefully you all can support me.
Any kind of suggestions on my channel would be appreciated.
Thank You.

Reactions: DostThouEvenDerp

DostThouEvenDerp

Rising User
Jan 18, 2018
Coram, NY
YouTube
Hello everyone, I have been doing YouTube for about 3-4 years mostly covering one game called WWE SuperCard. Now I am a huge wrestling fan and the main reason I decided to record videos and upload was just to have some fun and I really enjoy making videos. Apart from SuperCard I also cover (or at least try to) make other games such as Clash Royale, WWE Mayhem etc.
2017 was a great year for me I finally reached 1000 subscribers. Let's hope I can end 2018 with a banger too!
I came to know of Freedom! through one of my friends I met through a game and I'm really glad I came to know of it. Although I might not be here partnered till next month because I'm some odd 300 hours short on Watch Time on my channel but I will try my best to reach that threshold and hopefully you all can support me.
Any kind of suggestions on my channel would be appreciated.
Thank You.

Great job man!

I am pretty far off from getting my subs and watch time! Gonna take some effort on my part!!! At least we both have the support of the Freedom family!!!

Reactions: Rahul Plays

Rahul Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube
lamRahul
Great job man!

I am pretty far off from getting my subs and watch time! Gonna take some effort on my part!!! At least we both have the support of the Freedom family!!!
Anything is possible if we all can support each other and grow together. I'll help everyone in the freedom family as much as I can no doubt. (y) (Y)

DostThouEvenDerp

Rising User
Jan 18, 2018
Coram, NY
YouTube
Thank you all so much!!

Welcome to Freedom! Glad to have you in the community! I hope you are close to the 4k watch time milestone!

Oh I am far from the 4k 1k actually! XD My channel is definitely on the right track though. I have doubled my subscriber count since I joined! When I first started monetizing my channel I only made $5 in 3 months. These last 28 days I have made $16 in revenue! So I am headed in the right direction.

There are several games that I play that are in early access, and I will make more content on them as the release dates get closer and closer.

A video I made on Subnautica, an open world survival game which was released last month, has basically generated over 90% of that revenue! It got 13k views and 28k watch minutes this month alone! It was a tutorial video that I had done months ago, and because of the recent uptick in player counts, it got a lot of attention from newer players!

I will definitely be taking advantages like that more and more often as I play Early Access games!

Welcome to the forums! If you reached 1k subs already, I'm sure you can reach 300 hours in no time! :D

Pretty sure it is 4000 hours dude! XD I am only at 75 subs. Its gonna be a while before I get to 2 the 4k 1k!! But as long as I keep on this upward trend I will gain more and more of both as I go!! I am definitely uploading more content withing the last 6 months than I ever have in the previous 2 years! There is nowhere to go but UP!!

Rahul Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube
lamRahul
Welcome to Freedom! Glad to have you in the community! I hope you are close to the 4k watch time milestone!
Yes super close indeed I guess I'm at 3750 hours now although not much will keep pushing for the 4K mark[DOUBLEPOST=1518963136][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey welcome to freedom! , i also enjoy wrestling who is your #1 superstar of all time? mine personally is the undertaker :D
My all time favorite is John Cena! Maybe a match with Undertaker at WrestleMania? (y) (Y);)

Reactions: RyanSellers