Community My YouTube Story!

GKAGabbieee1

New User
Nov 3, 2015
Silver Spring, Maryland
YouTube
Hey, I'm Gabby. I'm a small Youtuber that enjoys playing first person shooters, mmo's, and some retro games as well. I mostly upload COD though. I got into YouTube mostly because I was desperate for some sort of social life. From a young age I was bullied verbally and physically. From all of this I got Social, General, and Panic disorder. All three are types of anxiety. I also got diagnosed with Major depression. I've always lacked in people skills and had a really hard time making friends. I grew up with pretty negligent parents. My dad was a dead beat and my mom was Physically and Mentally abusive. I started inflicting harm upon myself as well and trying to commit suicide. I got rehabilitated for 3 months too. Due to my past, I've always been somewhat afraid of social interactions, leading me to how I am now. I constantly struggle everyday. I started my Youtube channel not only because I wanted to build on my social skills, but to also prove that regardless of your past, you can achieve anything if you put passion and hope into it. I never thought I would get any subscribers and so many supporters. Now I stand at a big 130 subs. It many not seem big, but I'm super grateful just to have 1. Every person allows me to remember that nothing will hold me down and I can go for the thing I love a lot. This drives me to make content and videos. I'm also doing something I absolutely love, which is gaming. I'm so thankful for the life I've been given now and I'm learning how to love myself. I'm just so glad I've been given extra chances at life. I love all my supports and even those who don't now me!