Community My YouTube story

Havoc-Gaming

New User
Sep 15, 2015
okay i know im a little tiny channel but im standing up and this is my youtube story, I started my channel when i was 12 years old posting videos but i took them down as i just wanted to give up but at the end of the day i did it for fun not for money not for subs not for views i did it cause i wanted to. I upload gaming and some tutorials on their way. I am 13 now and i started youtube because i suffer from depression and i wanted to do something to take my mind off it ( i had very very bad depression its not as bad now) i guess i didn't want to say this as i know people who make fun of these things, but right now my Uncle and Nan are dying from cancer and i just feel like total **** . My subs just watch the video not even all of them i don`t get many comments but i still do it i make videos and try sound like i`m happy ...... it would mean so much to me if even one of you watched one of my videos or even just liked it any support to help me right now i would appreciate it so much .

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
okay i know im a little tiny channel but im standing up and this is my youtube story, I started my channel when i was 12 years old posting videos but i took them down as i just wanted to give up but at the end of the day i did it for fun not for money not for subs not for views i did it cause i wanted to. I upload gaming and some tutorials on their way. I am 13 now and i started youtube because i suffer from depression and i wanted to do something to take my mind off it ( i had very very bad depression its not as bad now) i guess i didn't want to say this as i know people who make fun of these things, but right now my Uncle and Nan are dying from cancer and i just feel like total **** . My subs just watch the video not even all of them i don`t get many comments but i still do it i make videos and try sound like i`m happy ...... it would mean so much to me if even one of you watched one of my videos or even just liked it any support to help me right now i would appreciate it so much .
Welcome to the forums Havoc. I'm glad that you're feeling better now. I hope that you continue to get better in the future as well!

Mix Master Ketchup

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Honestly, i wouldn't say that being a starting YouTuber is great for someone who's also depressed. I mean, you can do what you want. But there is a LOT of trial-and-error when it comes to being a YouTuber.

Just saying, to really succeed at being a YouTuber normally, it helps if you have a certain energy and enthusiasm for what you're doing outside of getting views. But i'm glad you're not as depressed now! :)