Entertainment My Youtube Story

Have you subscribed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey people my names Dale im 2o years old and also from the UK (Scotland)

I have been youtube for just over a couple of yours now but didnt start posting daily till 1 year ago now it was a year a few days ago i have just over 170 subs and hopefully growing i found freedom looking for good youtube networks and this was the best one i could find and i absolutly live it i do daily vlog's challenge video's a wide range of things it would be great for a few of you's to all go and check out my channel freedom is a great network i'm so happy i pared with it and George your motivation in your speeches make me want to keep pushing and going i love it and i love all you guys i hope to get to know and maybe even meet loads of you's one day i love this network its so happy and inspirational and youtube is my passion i use all my spare time making videos and sharing my everyday life and trying to make people smile my main goal for my youtube is to keep people happy i love to think positive we all go threw some througt time a year ago my best friend died and its a hard thing to deal with we done youtube together a long time ago but i do this for him and for everyone who watches i love to try and push people to be happy and motivated i hope to see some of you's on my channel soon thanks for reading you's are all great :)

Youtube- DaleMorgansLife

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTpI7aZ9BAH5npDgHG0uoQ

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

nice another person from the UK , I want to go to Scotland what is it like ?

Reactions: DaleMorgansLife

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

nice another person from the UK , I want to go to Scotland what is it like ?
Scotland is brilliant great scenery and just a fantasic place only downside is the wether but i love it here :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Scotland is brilliant great scenery and just a fantasic place only downside is the wether but i love it here :)

Sounds awesome , I'm into history a lot as well , well kind of a fanatic about it and Ive heard there is a lot down there :) wether in uk sucks all the time xD Scotland just gets it worst

Reactions: DaleMorgansLife

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Sounds awesome , I'm into history a lot as well , well kind of a fanatic about it and Ive heard there is a lot down there :) wether in uk sucks all the time xD Scotland just gets it worst
thats awesome we have alot of histor especially where im from my little town i live in actually has a big bak story its really quite facinating i might even do a video on it at some point

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thats awesome we have alot of histor especially where im from my little town i live in actually has a big bak story its really quite facinating i might even do a video on it at some point

If you do bro then let me know !!! I will be there :) , I hope to visit Scotland soon !

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
If you do bro then let me know !!! I will be there :) , I hope to visit Scotland soon !
if you ever do some to scotland you could hit me up and a collab might even be in the future hahaha its great i hope you have a fantastic time if you even decide to come down