Gaming My YouTube story

_ askdaxbox _

New User
Feb 3, 2016
I started my channel on October 2013. I mainly did this to subscribe to other youtubers but I felt that my channel was empty so I decided to vlog a little then I was introduced to the Google Play Games recording feature so I decided to record so games. Sadly my channel isn't attracting much attention and the 8 subscribers that I have aren't active so I don't post a lot because whats the point in posting things if people aren't going to watch my videos so I'm thinking about giving up on it and just do what this channel was made for and just subscribe and watch other people. I can't edit videos because I don't have money to pay for a video editing program to spice up my videos and I don't have a computer so that's another problem and I don't have a capture card to record console games so my channel has been neglected not only by my subscribers but by me because I don't post any good content that people want to watch and the reason for that's is because of the reasons above and those are because I don't have money. So I'm hoping that freedom and the rest of the freedom family can help me out with getting a start on YouTube.

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd