• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MY YOUTUBE STORY

Stepping Stones Like Stars

An Enchanted LifePath

I Did You Guys A Video To Say Hello, Thank You And Took The Chance To Tell My YouTube Story And How I Became A Very Proud Freedom Member. Please See The Libk Above And Remember To #BeEnchanted

George here is my YouTube storyI hope you see it /

Best Regards

Enchanted LifePath

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Prology

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

people here are really helpful - if you want your subscriber base to grow as was said you have to be pretty active in the community - a subscriber base is after all a community of people who are interested in you - not just an army of loyal adorers you never have to interact with hehe..

smart way to introduce yourself by posting a video for people to watch - I commend you :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you for your help I'm not sure where my reply is so I thought id say hello again and I still have no sub button il go fix this on computer now how are you today

I'm good dude , thank you for asking !! how are you ? just remember to put the last part of your youtube link in and not all of it (y) (Y)