SonicR360

New User
Jun 3, 2015
Hampshire, UK
YouTube
Good evening,
I wanted to share my story with you and tell you a little about myself and my channel.

Well, my name is Simon, I am just over 40(ish)! and married.

I am very much into Computers / I.T. / Games but it was back in 2006, when I had the idea of sharing some videos I created. And thus, SonicR360 was born.

What did I share... well at first... nothing... I got tied up with work I forgot all about it, but then back in October 2009 I was setting up my House for Halloween when someone who say my display said "You should let people see this"! And thus my first video was my Halloween House Display for 2008.

When Christmas came, I decided I wanted to share my Christmas displays. And each year I have uploaded Halloween and Christmas displays on my house. The Halloween displays take alot of time and effort for one night, but its great fun to see the reactions of people that visit the house and see what I have done.

Today, Halloween is very popular and my display keeps growing! Again, all videos on my Channel.

Back in 2012 I was very much into Call of Duty Zombies and I decided I wanted to share some of my gaming videos on my XBOX 360. I went out and bought an Elgato HD device to hook up to my PC and XBOX and allow me to record game footage.

And I still do this. In fact I think I have been uploading gaming videos over a year now. But not only gaming, sometimes Remote Control Cars, Tech Reviews (of gadgets or items I have bought), VLOGS, and recently my Halloween Display and Christmas Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar.

Over the year my setup (all funded by me!) has just grown. I am by no means the best player in the world, but I enjoy what I do, and feel this is more important.

I only have around 1,598 subscribers which I know is not great, but I am more into the interaction of other YouTubers and sharing / collab with people wanting fun as well.

And this is where I am today. I have a busy life, upload at least 2 times a week, but always looking for new ideas of things to do. I have thought about VLOGS, but I am not sure I am that good, plus being ugly means its a disadvantage.

Sorry for the long story, but at least you know who I am, what I do and I am also happy to share ideas and thoughts with others.
I quite enjoy being in the Freedom group. Support from them is very nice. And I have met some nice people on here too :) Feel thats important.

Thanks for reading. Take Care
Simon