Gaming my youtube Storey hey i am nightlight

night light

Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
hi i am night light now but i have a long outube story so here it is lmy first ever back when i was 14 i made bad videos back then on a bad phone i did not use any editing with any of my videos when i become 15 i made a that off editing all 5 of my good i put so much work in to that tho know one did with it i got 100 + subs the would to me as i was in school in the so i was in year 10 my best at the time started to go and he started turning my me we started to and made everyone in my year do stuff to me but i got use to being as a growing up it to me so as i had nothing to do my time or life i put more effort in to and i got my sub level to 200 by the end of the year in year 11 my who was to be my log in to my everything changed the password and then to the i never new if he did or not by then i felt like i lost everything i cared abut i started and my self and end up on tablets and being after trying to cute my and bleeding out part way in year 11 i bet this girl who was to me made me feel safe and cared abut and we went out to this day we are going out i to feel abut my but i had to go back to school and in PE i get beat up one point i got in to the rooms and the who was my best had a standing knife and slashed my back few times with it and i got a way but he he wonted everything i abut to be and for me to kill my self and then he stated my the one i abut i lost it to a point but i to keep my self so he never win and i left school to go do game that was one of my dreams it turns out he picked the seam thing as me so i now i i got 10 subs and things going slow but i wont to be to get 1000 subs i wont to turn my as well as gaming for to but all so a places where an get away from things and maybe i cod talk to them and help them over my help them get it all and yeah long to read and you may i got dyslexia and this has took me like 10 hour to i am dyslexic

Youtube Link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbNlqODTHGnkQq3NsvDsC4A

Reactions: TheGamingExite

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom i hope you enjoy your time here and gain new subscribers for your channel :) iv managed to check you channel out and the channel art is really well made so well done with that ! to help you out iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work and i cant wait to see what you come up with next !! if you have any questions about the forums dont hesitate to ask as were all happy to help on here :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask !!!

So sorry to hear what happened but turn it around now and become a legend !!! keep strong bro :)

are you enjoying the Division so far ?

When you put your link in for the sub button make sure just to copy the last part of it and not all of it !!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
hi i am night light now but i have a long outube story so here it is lmy first ever back when i was 14 i made bad videos back then on a bad phone i did not use any editing with any of my videos when i become 15 i made a that off editing all 5 of my good i put so much work in to that tho know one did with it i got 100 + subs the would to me as i was in school in the so i was in year 10 my best at the time started to go and he started turning my me we started to and made everyone in my year do stuff to me but i got use to being as a growing up it to me so as i had nothing to do my time or life i put more effort in to and i got my sub level to 200 by the end of the year in year 11 my who was to be my log in to my everything changed the password and then to the i never new if he did or not by then i felt like i lost everything i cared abut i started and my self and end up on tablets and being after trying to cute my and bleeding out part way in year 11 i bet this girl who was to me made me feel safe and cared abut and we went out to this day we are going out i to feel abut my but i had to go back to school and in PE i get beat up one point i got in to the rooms and the who was my best had a standing knife and slashed my back few times with it and i got a way but he he wonted everything i abut to be and for me to kill my self and then he stated my the one i abut i lost it to a point but i to keep my self so he never win and i left school to go do game that was one of my dreams it turns out he picked the seam thing as me so i now i i got 10 subs and things going slow but i wont to be to get 1000 subs i wont to turn my as well as gaming for to but all so a places where an get away from things and maybe i cod talk to them and help them over my help them get it all and yeah long to read and you may i got dyslexia and this has took me like 10 hour to i am dyslexic

Welcome to the community! If you need anything just ask!

I am sorry that you haven't had the best experiences, but I am glad you are here in our community! 1000 Subs is a great goal, and as long as you work towards that goal you'll get to it.

What kind of games to you upload? When do you upload? PC or Console?

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

Also, I am going to check your channel out with the hopes that you'll do the same in return for me

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to freedom! I hope you grow, i checked out your channel and I like it! To help you grow i subbed! i hope you stay here for a long time! Btw if you like comedy and gaming check out my channel and if you want sub to help me grow :)

night light

Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
Hello and welcome to freedom! I hope you grow, i checked out your channel and I like it! To help you grow i subbed! i hope you stay here for a long time! Btw if you like comedy and gaming check out my channel and if you want sub to help me grow :)
i have i give you a sub i like the landing on the mood video

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube

welcome to the freedom family