Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Kapusta

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey! My name is Jazza, and I have recently started taking YouTube a lot seriously, as it has always been my goal to create a community.

My GOALS for December 31st:

• 250 subscribers.
  • All videos to have at least 150 views.
  • Have uploaded at least once every week.
  • Start up my gaming channel, with at least 1 upload :D

I really appreciate feedback, this helps me improve in order to break those milestones, please give me some tips and tricks and I'll take them into great consideration! My channel is listed below.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you in the comments section of my next video!

-Jazza

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey! My name is Jazza, and I have recently started taking YouTube a lot seriously, as it has always been my goal to create a community.

My GOALS for December 31st:

• 250 subscribers.
  • All videos to have at least 150 views.
  • Have uploaded at least once every week.
  • Start up my gaming channel, with at least 1 upload :D

I really appreciate feedback, this helps me improve in order to break those milestones, please give me some tips and tricks and I'll take them into great consideration! My channel is listed below.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you in the comments section of my next video!

-Jazza

Hello Jazza its nice to have goals especially for the coming future, however please note that you should not be outlining them in the milestone and achievement section of the forum. As this area is only meant to be used by people once they have hit a particular milestone or achievement that they wished to celebrate, for example when you hit 250 subscribers you can tell us all about it here

If you are ever unsure about what you can post in the sections of the forums, then please don't hesitate to check out the sticky threads which will outline this all for you. Good luck with your goals and i look forward to seeing you back in this section once you have reached a compliant milestone / achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.