Community My Youtube Gaming Channel Introduction

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
hey guys , i have a gaming channel On Youtube , i post gaming walkthroughs , trailers and many more , would love if u could check it out , like and subscribe if u enjoy it and i did Call Of Duty BOIII walkthroughs , no man's sky , resident evil 7 , paragon , i played the titanfall 2 beta and the battlefield one beta , i do live streaming from time to time and new gameplays & Walkthroughs will be live on my channel soon so be sure to check those out in the upcoming days, thnx a lot in advance.

Link : https://www.youtube.com/user/mhaltam

Last edited:

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
hey welcome, unfortunately if you want a channel review or people to check it out you have to post that in the review section of the forum. There are a few rules on here and if you post in the wrong place they will take your posts down. Just thought I give you a heads up. goodluck

Reactions: moe203

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
aha i see well thnx a lot , and i will post it now in the community reviews
You won't be able to post in the community reviews section of the forum until you have become a full member of the community, information on how to achieve this can be found via the following link - https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

As @MSHAY Gaming said above there are rules in place on Freedom to stop inappropriate advertising etc so please be sure to read the sticky threads of the community reviews section, before posting to make sure it complies with what is expected of you.

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
You won't be able to post in the community reviews section of the forum until you have become a full member of the community, information on how to achieve this can be found via the following link - https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

As @MSHAY Gaming said above there are rules in place on Freedom to stop inappropriate advertising etc so please be sure to read the sticky threads of the community reviews section, before posting to make sure it complies with what is expected of you.

yea dont worry , i rad them and applied , hopefully i can be accepted but i dont need a channel review to be honest with u , i just want to share my page with everyone and get more subs and let the people be more active on my channel , do u think i should keep my post or move to community ?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
yea dont worry , i rad them and applied , hopefully i can be accepted but i dont need a channel review to be honest with u , i just want to share my page with everyone and get more subs and let the people be more active on my channel , do u think i should keep my post or move to community ?
Well in that case its probably best keeping this post, maybe expanding it a bit more to tell us some more about you and not posting anything in the community reviews section. If you want to share your content I.e your videos then you can do this by posting them on the Creations sections of the forums, once you have either got the partner badge or become a full member of the forums. Though if your going down that road then please be sure to create a new thread for your videos and not post your content on other peoples threads :)

Reactions: moe203

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
Well in that case its probably best keeping this post, maybe expanding it a bit more to tell us some more about you and not posting anything in the community reviews section. If you want to share your content I.e your videos then you can do this by posting them on the Creations sections of the forums, once you have either got the partner badge or become a full member of the forums. Though if your going down that road then please be sure to create a new thread for your videos and not post your content on other peoples threads :)

ok well i see , thnx a lot for ur help