Gaming My YouTube Channel

UndeadViking

Rising User
Hello,

My name is Undead Viking, I am a rising YouTuber and i wish to promote myself. I am currently looking for feedback on my YouTube videos themselves and my banner along with my thumbnails.

I would appreciate the feedback i am given.

Currently i am aiming towards tutorial videos and gaming in general, mostly on Dark Souls and any other game i get stuck into i will most likely record that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmdicltWEDgFDkVs7Rwkxfw
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks in advanced, feel free to inbox me your thoughts on my channel.

TurtlesToads

New User
How's the channel art? It's making me paranoid because the quality is different on youtube than it actually is on photoshop, and with this new view on YouTube makes it look weird also. But Thank you dude :)
ive responded that on your yt. i think it needs more "content" in it
my humble oppinion. im new too

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
I would say to put some voice in there I'm pretty sure your subs wanna hear that beautiful voice of yours I think that would help your channel out a bit... and for the channel art doesn't look bad at all

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Interesting video however like other people said a voice would make the content more engaging. The thumbnails look slightly too plain you could scale the images in the corner to take up more of the thumbnail^^