Entertainment My YouTube Channel

PawnSmiley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys It's me Pawn Smiley and today i want to introduce you to my channel that's mostly about commentaries and i am just getting a new mic Audio Technica AT2020 USB +. So be ready for more awesome videos and some more streaming!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello guys It's me Pawn Smiley and today i want to introduce you to my channel that's mostly about commentaries and i am just getting a new mic Audio Technica AT2020 USB +. So be ready for more awesome videos and some more streaming!
Can you tell us more about yourself? Freedom provides a template that tells us more about yourself, saving us time from asking questions. We'd be interested in getting to know you some more on a personal level ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

lol is your name actually pawn smiley? Cuz that would be pretty cool..

and everyone loves commentaries :)

PawnSmiley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

lol is your name actually pawn smiley? Cuz that would be pretty cool..

and everyone loves commentaries :)
Thanks for the reply and yeaaa loool, at first was a MC name but then i just used it.Because i didn't even know what pawn means because i just took it from (Pawn Stars) and just added smiley because i'm always smiling so yeaaa... Just made a new vide with a new MIC that i got yesterday!