Gaming My Youtube Channel

Luke Vosper

New User
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Hello All, I have recently joined Freedom I have been uploading YouTube videos since July this year. Content on my channel includes Agar.io Videos Project Cars Videos. I found Freedom by my friend who is also a Youtuber who is a Freedom member. In a couple of months I am hopefully going to be able to record videos on Xbox One after I have got an elgato.
I am from the United Kingdom
I started YouTube because I have a passion for Gaming and I watch YouTube daily and I thought I would like to try this
Thanks, if you want to check out my channel here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-WkYLxamJUyXDQTbL0FD-g

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think your channel is good , but could use some help on certain points that are really important for growth!

First , you may wanna upgrade your graphics [ THUMBNAILS , BANNER , LOGO ] so that your videos , and overall your channel grab attention to people , and reflect some good impression to see more of your content , and especially the thumbnails which are searchable! . Second , playing games like Agario and adding background music may not seem to be a good idea of a game of that type because people often wanna see reaction on those type of games , so maybe consider making commentary in the future , but remember to be energetic and have fun while you do ;D. Finally , the channel layout is kind of underestimated , but its really important to adjust it to make it easier for visitors to navigate in your channel for videos they want to watch! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

Luke Vosper

New User
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Thanks
My microphone is built in to the computer that I use that is why I don't add commentary at the moment
For the first point do you have any suggestions on how to improve this is there a YouTube video that I could watch to improve on graphics
For the third point I don't get what you mean. I am working on my channel art.

Thanks again and sorry for all the questions

1tzHazey

New User
Oct 9, 2015
Elgato is one of the best capture cards out there atm what one do you have the normal elgato, or the HD60??

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

So happy to see another dedicated YouTuber on Freedom! Your friend really is a good guy XD! I can't wait for the Xbox videos though! But anyways, I hope you have a great time at freedom! :)

Glad to have you here!