Gaming My YouTube Channel :) i need support and collaborations.

IMJustinTime

New User
Feb 6, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4kILss2h9UMboKw3-TEflg
Hello, My name is IMJustinTime! i am a small YouTuber trying to gain support. I post Funny Moments, Funny Commentarys and Montages. i am looking for partnerships on forum because i am new and would like to make friends and talk about anything that we have in common as far as Gaming, Skits, Techo Info, Etc. Right now i have 31 subscribers and i am a local clan leader on Call of Duty Black Ops 3. My Subs think I'm hilarious on YouTube and say that i have a lot of energy when it comes to playing video games and very entertaining! My clan members also love the fact that i am very nice and stick to the positive side of things (i never get mad) i love working with other people that have the same interest as me and it makes it a whole lot better when get to know each other personally and help each others YouTube channels grow! thats what i intend to do in the future! The Clan name is called "EaTn" and we not a competitive clan, as in we don't wake up at 4am in the morning..no we just play for fun. we rank up together in Multiplayer, Zombies, Campaign, etc. we help each other get better at any shooter game, even Rainbow Six Siege. so if you are interested in any way contact me on Xbox my gamertag is BE91821 and send me a message saying you would like to be interested & if you subscribe to me you can be in one of my videos! how about that! lets Collaborate and lets grow together.

"If You Aint Hungry, You Aint EaTn" - IMJustinTime
Social Media:
Instagram: @IMJustinTime21
Twitter: @IMJustinTime21

AtomDream

New User
Mar 1, 2015
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4kILss2h9UMboKw3-TEflg
Hello, My name is IMJustinTime! i am a small YouTuber trying to gain support. I post Funny Moments, Funny Commentarys and Montages. i am looking for partnerships on forum because i am new and would like to make friends and talk about anything that we have in common as far as Gaming, Skits, Techo Info, Etc. Right now i have 31 subscribers and i am a local clan leader on Call of Duty Black Ops 3. My Subs think I'm hilarious on YouTube and say that i have a lot of energy when it comes to playing video games and very entertaining! My clan members also love the fact that i am very nice and stick to the positive side of things (i never get mad) i love working with other people that have the same interest as me and it makes it a whole lot better when get to know each other personally and help each others YouTube channels grow! thats what i intend to do in the future! The Clan name is called "EaTn" and we not a competitive clan, as in we don't wake up at 4am in the morning..no we just play for fun. we rank up together in Multiplayer, Zombies, Campaign, etc. we help each other get better at any shooter game, even Rainbow Six Siege. so if you are interested in any way contact me on Xbox my gamertag is BE91821 and send me a message saying you would like to be interested & if you subscribe to me you can be in one of my videos! how about that! lets Collaborate and lets grow together.

"If You Aint Hungry, You Aint EaTn" - IMJustinTime
Social Media:
Instagram: @IMJustinTime21
Twitter: @IMJustinTime21

Hello there and welcome :)
I think uploading videos more often would be a good start for your channel :) Keep up the good work :)