Gaming My Youtube channel: Hydra Tong

Hydra Tong

New User
Aug 25, 2015
My youtube story is that i was bored one day on my xbox contemplating about life. Then this new and hip thing came along called "Youtube Gaming" i was at awe on this new thing. But i was young i didn't have a microphone nor did i have any editing equipment, i had a decent Pc and thats me being kind, 2-3 years pasted and i came back to this idea of making a gaming channel. I was only going to do it as a hobby, as something i wanted to do, not just for money but for my future subscribers and myself. Then my channel was launched in 2014 and uploaded my first video, it didn't get that many views but i stayed strong, i uploaded a seconded video and that video got me to 100 subscribers i felt as if the sky was the limit. Then i went into this lazy stage of my youtube life, i didn't post for a while then i decided to delete all my videos and try again. Then i uploaded a few videos then i got popular and bigger and it happened i hit 1k subscribers this was a big milestone in my career. And thats how i got here.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Wow! 1k subscribers! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3