Entertainment My Youtube Channel and Hii there!

McKnowItAll

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
Hiii there my names McKnowItAll that's obviously not my real name hahah and nooo i don't know everything. Okay so i joined Freedom due to the fact that i have recently made a new YouTube channel which only has 2 videos hahah. I will be uploading every Wednesday and Saturday, also in summer i will be uploading more frequently because i'll have wayyyy more free time!:p My channel is purely based on any idea that pops in my head!:p So if you want you can check out my channel, if you can find it hahaha!. Finally i hope you have a great day!:)

My channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPK4HgylEpiGsoB0E1y-vhQ

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hiii there my names McKnowItAll that's obviously not my real name hahah and nooo i don't know everything. Okay so i joined Freedom due to the fact that i have recently made a new YouTube channel which only has 2 videos hahah. I will be uploading every Wednesday and Saturday, also in summer i will be uploading more frequently because i'll have wayyyy more free time!:p My channel is purely based on any idea that pops in my head!:p So if you want you can check out my channel, if you can find it hahaha!. Finally i hope you have a great day!:)
Knowing it all can be nice at times :p Two videos is nothing to scoff at, there are millions of people without a single video, hah. Free time comes a lot more during the summer time. What ideas typically pop into your head?

McKnowItAll

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
Knowing it all can be nice at times :p Two videos is nothing to scoff at, there are millions of people without a single video, hah. Free time comes a lot more during the summer time. What ideas typically pop into your head?

Ohhhh everything pops into my head haaha such as how not to be a wizard and stuff hahah! Thank you soo much for replying