YouTube My watermark is nowhere to be seen!

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
Hi there! So I decided to insert a watermark on my videos so new people could subscribe more directly and easyly. However, I cannot see it in my videos and, from the tutorials I have watched it's an immediate thing. I have checked that I was logged in to my channel and also tried to open one video using another account other than my channel and still the watermark doesn't appear (I selected the option "entire video" btw). Anyone has had the same problem? Anyone knows how to fix it? I would appreciate it very much :)

iWi Gaming

Rising User
Jun 17, 2018
YouTube
iwi_ryuk
Hi there! So I decided to insert a watermark on my videos so new people could subscribe more directly and easyly. However, I cannot see it in my videos and, from the tutorials I have watched it's an immediate thing. I have checked that I was logged in to my channel and also tried to open one video using another account other than my channel and still the watermark doesn't appear (I selected the option "entire video" btw). Anyone has had the same problem? Anyone knows how to fix it? I would appreciate it very much :)

Same, I’ve done the same thing and can’t see mine