My views have gone down due to inactivity how do i get my views back

lastgamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2014
YouTube
gabrielvis8
i play gaming video and for the past months i stopped playing tis not that i have no games but it is that playthorught never get views as its the same experience but fro online games like gta online i get views because its unique but i have done everything there is in that game i have cs go but it get no views too an

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Gaining audience for gameplays is a tough job. I notice that my FFXIV video's do much better then the standard retail games wich many people make content for.
In this way all left is produce content and try uploading daily. Share your vids among social media, collaborate with others and socialize with other gamers ;)

Reactions: lastgamer

Xanatos316

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
xanatos316
I'm having the same problem. Lately despite the fact that I now have 61 subs it seems like everyone stopped watching. People were watching when I was mostly posting MK:X and Street fighter videos but since I branched out to other genres folks stopped watching.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I'll say this bluntly.

Make content that people want to watch. Going about and doing as you please is nice, but rarely gains a large audience. You need to invest time in making videos on subjects or of games that are not oversaturated, and honestly, or commentary is subpar at best.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i play gaming video and for the past months i stopped playing tis not that i have no games but it is that playthorught never get views as its the same experience but fro online games like gta online i get views because its unique but i have done everything there is in that game i have cs go but it get no views too an
You need to find a market that people don't venture in too often. When you record videos that popular people have made, it can be hard to get noticed underneath them. Have you considered finding a different outlet for uploading videos for games? Specialized content can definitely do the trick if you mange to find something worth of people's attention ^^

lastgamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2014
YouTube
gabrielvis8
You need to find a market that people don't venture in too often. When you record videos that popular people have made, it can be hard to get noticed underneath them. Have you considered finding a different outlet for uploading videos for games? Specialized content can definitely do the trick if you mange to find something worth of people's attention ^^
example please

lastgamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2014
YouTube
gabrielvis8
Gaining audience for gameplays is a tough job. I notice that my FFXIV video's do much better then the standard retail games wich many people make content for.
In this way all left is produce content and try uploading daily. Share your vids among social media, collaborate with others and socialize with other gamers ;)
i did all that i used to get 100 views on all my vidoes even 1 day old ones but all my subs just left

lastgamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2014
YouTube
gabrielvis8
I'm having the same problem. Lately despite the fact that I now have 61 subs it seems like everyone stopped watching. People were watching when I was mostly posting MK:X and Street fighter videos but since I branched out to other genres folks stopped watching.
i used to get 100 views on all my vidoes even 1 day old ones but all my subs just left

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
example please
Well, think about it this way. Do you do videos that aren't let's play videos? Do you make videos that ask questions, and answer them concisely? Tutorials work great because of this aspect. Providing a service for people is a great way to get attention more quickly ^^

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Find a target audience and stick with it. Stay consistent, don't upload 5 videos one day and then have nothing for the next week. Upload every day if you can, or every other day. Stick with a schedule and plan your content out days in advance. I have learned that winging it does not do any growth for a channel.

Create a plan and execute it. If it works, great - views will start coming in. If they don't get great views, you learned something that doesn't work, and try again.