My thumbnail testing

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
I like the style and the writing, probably make it a little bigger to catch the eye. And one thing some don't like is being able to see the HUD, so if at all possible mask that. Otherwise I like it

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Make the text bigger? and the thing made it into a gif for some reason but its just the still picture from the start

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Like the txt style but i would go for a different picture. Using a screenshot with txt is not my kind of thing. I personally don't like it this way.
Now let me ask you this , how did you get into MGN. When they first opened that very day I asked to be apart of it and nothing

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Now let me ask you this , how did you get into MGN. When they first opened that very day I asked to be apart of it and nothing
When you visit the MGN forums fill in the transfer form then by the end of the month it should be done. I am active on their forums and after a while got to know Alex who is Head and transferred over and became Mod :)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
When you visit the MGN forums fill in the transfer form then by the end of the month it should be done. I am active on their forums and after a while got to know Alex who is Head and transferred over and became Mod :)
-.- I was active on every live stream for the first year :p I guess its time to try again I guess

FreelancerYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
Finland
YouTube
The size of the text gets stuttering low when resized to YT-thumbnail. Also the font seems to be very hard to read as it's blue on blue on blue (if you know what I mean).