My Thoughts On Suicide Squads Bad Reviews

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
There has recently been a petition to try and get rotten tomatoes taken down. Even though i'm not signing it because 1 people need to grow up and realise that their opinion isn't the only opinion and 2 rotten tomatoes aren't even the ones posting the reviews, its the critics. however i do see their point about critics fanboying marvel. Suicide squad was a good movie. Yes iits not as good as civil war but its still a good movie but for some reason movies like thor, thor 2, iron man 3 are apparently way better even though none of those movies were that good. How?

Reactions: Dezy

Paul Brierley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
U.K
YouTube
Seen it a few weeks ago, i for one wasnt impressed at all, the enchantress was hilarious towards the end, not good for a villai to be lol

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
I actually mentioned something about this on my channel recently. While I think there are people overreacting about the negative reviews, I do think there are so many people up Marvel's butt right now and hating on DC is kind of a bandwagon move at the moment. Suicide Squad wasn't the best movie ever, but I thought it was a lot of fun and you can see that DC's cinematic universe is starting to improve.

Paul Brierley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
U.K
YouTube
I actually mentioned something about this on my channel recently. While I think there are people overreacting about the negative reviews, I do think there are so many people up Marvel's butt right now and hating on DC is kind of a bandwagon move at the moment. Suicide Squad wasn't the best movie ever, but I thought it was a lot of fun and you can see that DC's cinematic universe is starting to improve.

Just watched your review, some valid points, also i like your channel, you have the banter for reviews!

Reactions: Dezy

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
For me, Suicide Squad was just a fun time. It's a stupid story, but with decent characters played by great actors. Some of the humor fell flat for me, however, but other than that, it was fun. Definitely better than Batman vs Superman.

Reactions: Steven&Cilla