YouTube My style what i learnd of growing chanel

AmfikRap

New User
Dec 29, 2017
YouTube
How you guys promote you videos what social media how you chose your tags and what helped you a lot on geting a bigger fanbase and people to be intrested in your chanel well so how is my long way of douing it with a bit of luck first i share when i make video on lots of groups around the world in genre i do (Rap) helps tiny bit but most of them are spaming about like 4 like etc or trying to make money of you with bought bots to comment and like (Never buy it guys if you are proud of what you do)

I post on my fanpage and send to people who like what i do are exited and always give me tips i can say i got 3 real fans which are better than thousend of fake

Also if i make a song im looking for what is trend of search in google and youtube how it helps im not sure as i learnd it not too long ago from freedom

And last of it Tags im looking for most trended artist and videon on youtube and i downloaded a really Helpfull app that show you on mobile their tags from link and chose the most closest to what my video is about tags also iv got another app that search from a world most trended tags and searches the apps are called youtags pro and youtube tags generator is it hellping for me its a big help if you make something that will makr people intrested to finish the video in first 30 secounds and as some of them skip to middle of video to check if its intresting

Ps im not a big Youtuber this may not be the best way but helps a bit for people that are strugling

KEY Points:
-Be proud of your work
-Before puting your video name take a minut and check trending searches
-Get some tags from trended videos
-chose the way you do your work and style
-Try to promote yourself as much as posible in social media
-communicate
-Remember that its better to have 3 people that are your Fans and will always point you in some directions
-Be proud of your work and from views you got even if they are not big
-And the most important one DONT GIVE UP EVEN AS YOU NOT GONA MAKE MONEY OR NEW YOUTUBE RULE AS THERE IS PLENTY HELP ONLINE IN FORUMS AND VIDEO. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT FREEDOM PARTNERS AND WATCH VIDEOS EVEN IF YOUR GONA BE LEFT OUT FROM FREEDOM LIKE ME BECAUSE OF NEW RULE BUT YOU STILL GOT PLENTY TIME TO TRY TO LEARN FROM FORUM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU FREEDOM AND ALL OF YOUS FROM SMALL TO BIG CHANELS FOR TIPS AND ADVICES HOW TO BE A BETTER ME YOU AND UNDERSTAND THAT AS ITS HUNDRED OF US RANDOM PEOPLE TO SUPPORT AND HELP EACHOTHER AS A FAMILY IM NOT LONG UP THERE BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW FREEDOM WAS MY BEST CHOICE