Gaming My Story

breezyGAMERdad

New User
Sep 9, 2018
YouTube
I am a 31 year old dad that loves gaming. When my son was born in 2015, he was born with a severe case of hydrocephalus (if you need more info on hydrocephalus click this link https://www.hydroassoc.org/hydrocephalus/) My wife and I had plans to move to New Orleans, Louisiana and start a ministry within the city, but my sons 2 brain surgeries put a big halt on plans in our life... So needless to say alot of our plans were held up. We ended up moving to south alabama for work, and to be surrounded by a great support network during this crazy time. It was while I was there that I decided to become self employed, and started freelancing graphic and video work, as well as getting a gaming channel off of the ground. Like i said in the beginning, I have always been an avid gamer, and thought to myself, what better way to be able to be at home with my son, as well make a living doing what I love. We have seen great success as we continue our freelancing, as well as gradual growth with my channel. Its in the early stages, but I couldn't love what I do any more than I do. It is a great blessing to do what I love.

Reactions: LW