Music My story!

TheExtremeUndead

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2014
Vršac, Serbia
YouTube
DannyTEU
My name is Daniel, I live in Serbia and I am 20 years old.
I was born in a not so rich family. My dad died when I was only 2 years old in a plane accident and he was the one of the greatest pilots in Serbia at that time. Now I don't remember him at all, only his physical look when I see old family pictures. Now I am living with my mom and my older bro (31) is one of the best students in Serbia and he is a book writer.
I started making videos for YouTube 6 years ago (somewhere in 2010). I am partnered with Freedom almost a year and a half. I started making money in September 2014 and it helped me a lot to help my mom. I've got enough to buy a car so I can help my mom with so many things. We had one car but we had an accident with it somewhere in 2006 and since then we are always going by a walk or we are paying for taxi. Very soon I will buy Fiat Punto for 2500 euros straight from my own pocket. Without Freedom and my subscribers this could have been almost impossible. The next thing I will buy is a TV for my mom because she likes watching TV series and we never had a TV before. Even the band I am uploading music for adore my channel and they told me to never stop doing videos for them because of promotion they need worldwide. We are doing better every day because now we can live like a normal family and we are all proud of each other for what we've been through. Thank you George for your amazing work here on this network and to all people who are part of this Freedom family! :)