My Port Feedback Welcome

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
I think everything on your portfolio is absolutely beautiful beside your own branding.. kinda odd I know but us designers are our own worst critics.

When I saw your branding I was prepared to not like your portfolio and was expecting the worst.. then I was blown away by the quality but surprised by how your branding looks like it was made either by someone else or years ago when you didn't know anything. I think its time for a rebrand.. make something that shows off the talent which you clearly have.

SlevinDesign

Rising User
I think everything on your portfolio is absolutely beautiful beside your own branding.. kinda odd I know but us designers are our own worst critics.

When I saw your branding I was prepared to not like your portfolio and was expecting the worst.. then I was blown away by the quality but surprised by how your branding looks like it was made either by someone else or years ago when you didn't know anything. I think its time for a rebrand.. make something that shows off the talent which you clearly have.
you mate are a champ and thank you for the awesome feedback and my own branding need some looking at im goin make my own banner and a new dp when i get chance thanks you so much you have made me happy :D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Bee